There are many options for mounting your night vision or thermal device to a helmet. In the images below we take a look at the form and function of the 3 most popular horn/bayonette style interface mounts; the Norotos Legacy RHNO Mount, Norotos RHNO 2 H Mount, and the Wilcox G11
Norotos RHNO Legacy
- Known for wobble issues
- Highest profile mount
- Points your NVD display down range increasing your signtaure.
- Least expensive of the 3 mounts.
Norotos RHNO 2 H
- Smaller profile than the Legacy, but not as low profile as the G11.
- “Glide-Rite” infinitely adjustable fore/aft and 1 inch of vertical adjustment
- Less wobble than the Legacy
- Smallest profile of all 3 mounts
- Lightest of all 3 mounts